Final Moyra Davey Contact Sheet


 I tried to take photos which captured those small moments of my life which make me pause a reflect for a short while. This small selection of the photos that I took for this project represents the images that I found most intriguing, and from these images I chose the ones I would print for my final critique.
During my critique the main take-away I got was that these pictures made people kind of uncomfortable, and I thought this was rather. By taking photographs of very un-glamorous moments, I seemed to have drawn attention to those parts of my visual experience which are not usually shared with others. Life in made up of a mountain of banalities, with occasional moments of greatness, and I think it important to give more respect to the former.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

self doubt & second thoughts & and the press of time & inspiration

Waiting for Mother and Sister in Alfred New York