Popular posts from this blog
Rocks typology contact sheet number one
I took a trip to Pawtuckaway State park this past Monday to wrestle some rocks and take photos. I became interested in the compositional possibilities of rock as "figure" and sky/trees as "ground." I also took some pictures where the rock fills the entire frame, and the focus of the image is the texture and features of the rock. I like the flatness of these photos in particular. I'm thinking that my typology project will be comprised of a set of four photos, now i just have to choose, edit, and print!
Amalgamation
Having left class early on the day we shot portraits for the amalgamation project, I was worried that I would be unable to complete this project. However, I was saved by David's kind offer to come in on Saturday and show me how to use photoshop to layer all these beautiful faces together. I succeeded in making one amalgamation of the more serious photos we took, and now that I know the basic process I will also work on making one with the silly photos featuring our wee canine friend. This is the first amalgamation that I put together with David's help. We couldn't figure out how to make the background more even, but otherwise it's working okay.

What is "wild clay"? You can be specific in these posts, think of educating your viewer about what you do, unless your unveiling an artists secret.
ReplyDelete